Husky's new climbing saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're not gonna do the whole primer bulb thing again are we?
facepalm.jpg

also, if husky has such advanced technology, why do they keep putting primer bulbs on their topping saws?

Quick quiz: what is the difference between "primer" and "purge" for diaphragm carb?

Big fan here of purge capability, wish I had it on a 3400 Poulan.

When was that pic taken, December 13, 2013?

No just took it yesterday. It's the same sample I've had for a while now. They probably forgot who has it. ;)

BTW, a little note on the Husky flippy caps, and all Husky fuel caps really: Had a leaky cap on an L77 I was working on last night at home, so I tried one of the new style caps and it worked on the old gal. Not bad from an interchangeability standpoint. Unlike (sorry, I just can't resist) some other brands where guys can't get something simple like a fuel cap for their saw. Not just picking on Stihl either, as there are plenty of Jonsered caps that are NLA also.

Last edited:
My 660 witha 32" is the biggest I have used climbing im 5'10 160lbs. Had the 576 24" strapped to my belt for about three hrs the other day. Last few cuts were tough!

Latest posts

Back