Husq 346 XP or 346 XP 2007 EDITION.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwwwww no fear on that this time. Even if it does I know my man will take care of it so I'm not worried at all about that.

By the way ole boy, it was nice to look under the hood of that 440 you got. I knew that dayumm saw wasn't on the up and up. I don't know who did the porting work on it but they sure did a fine looking job. Now I know why it doesn't run like a regular 440. That thing is built for speed and man does it fly,wow.

He he - you exposed his bluff, once again......:laugh: :laugh: :D

my new 346 is on the way. He assured me my 346 would cut 3 blocks off to your 346's one. Yup mine was custom made baby. Now whatcha gonna do when ole Daddy comes gunning for you,LOLOL Now on the serious note, 16in or 18inch?? I'm thinking 16 would be fine, whatcha think?

Will be waiting patiently for your review Tom of the new 50cc 346 and the 5100 you have. At least we know you will actually run the saws and put a few tanks through them and get some real side by side comparisons stock and so we can get the facts with your unbiased opinions. Dont forget the video's Elvis, it been long long time. :clap:

I have only read the comparisons of the woods ported ones so far and want to see what you have to say after running them both. :cheers:

Last edited:
That is just cool Tom - I guessed it was that way - or something like it....

:givebeer: :givebeer: :cheers:

Well I tell ya Troll in my point of view good friends and people are way more important than any ole chainsaw. I needed that 346 like I needed a hole in the head. Thing is I like that Spike and thats that. Doing business with ya freinds is as good as it gets!!!

He he - you exposed his bluff, once again......:laugh: :laugh: :D

Haha, he's been sitting back grinning the whole time. If you saw the porting job on this saw you would know why he loves it and why it runs like it does. Someone done some fine work on this saw...

Will be waiting patiently for your review Tom of the new 50cc 346 and the 5100 you have. At least we know you will actually run the saws and put a few tanks through them and get some real side by side comparisons stock and so we can get the facts with your unbiased opinions. Dont forget the video's Elvis, it been long long time. :clap:

I have only read the comparisons of the woods ported ones so far and want to see what you have to say after running them both. :cheers:

I'll give em a run, don't really matter to me how they compare, I just like saws. Has been awhile since I threw the doo upon the screen, your on, I'll do one of the 346 and 5100 for your viewing pleasure,LOLOL

Well I tell ya Troll in my point of view good friends and people are way more important than any ole chainsaw. I needed that 346 like I needed a hole in the head. Thing is I like that Spike and thats that. Doing business with ya freinds is as good as it gets!!!

Yep, my findings as well - doing business with Scott & co was a pleasure.......:greenchainsaw:

Haha, he's been sitting back grinning the whole time. If you saw the porting job on this saw you would know why he loves it and why it runs like it does. Someone done some fine work on this saw...

You just wait until you see the other saw.:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks for taking a look at her, you are a good man Tom.

Last edited:
You just wait until you see the other saw.:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks for taking a look at her, you are a good man Tom.

No problem. I'm just glad you gave me a chance to look under the hood of that thing. Tell whoever did the port work they did a neat looking job, it looks real good. Thats not the first port job they've done by no means, its way too neat and clean looking.

Sorry for spilling the beans on ya but had you ran that saw againist anyone that knows much about saws they would have caught ya anyway. Always best to be on the up and up.

No problem. I'm just glad you gave me a chance to look under the hood of that thing. Tell whoever did the port work they did a neat looking job, it looks real good. Thats not the first port job they've done by no means, its way too neat and clean looking.

Sorry for spilling the beans on ya but had you ran that saw againist anyone that knows much about saws they would have caught ya anyway. Always best to be on the up and up.

No problem 'bout dem beans. Heck, no races or gtg's around here to scare anyone. That's ok, it was only built to be a work saw, kinda.:)

I'll give em a run, don't really matter to me how they compare, I just like saws. Has been awhile since I threw the doo upon the screen, your on, I'll do one of the 346 and 5100 for your viewing pleasure,LOLOL

Looking forward to the footage, congrats on acquiring yet another fine saw for your quiver.:cheers:

Say what, is my dealer friend named Spike, ya dayummm right. Oppppps just so the site police know, that saw wasn't sold over this site, it was sold over the phone. Spike and me converse by phone and also e-mail. I e-mailed that sucker awhile back and told him when he got those new 346's in I wanted one. Today he e-mailed me back and said its in. I called him up and we talk for about 30 minutes. He was busy in his shop as I was in mine. He even overheard me giving a feller some bar nuts for his Husky, free of charge. Spike is a ok guy 100%. I don't give a rip if he sells Husky or Fruit of the Looms, he's ok in my book. ....

That is really cool - Spike is the guy on here I have pm'ed the most with, and I really like him!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

32000 rpms with a cat seems like a bit much though - or is it without one.....:givebeer: :givebeer:

Seriously, the new 346 is rev limited at 14100, and runs the best (stock) when tuned at 13800-13900, according to Ed.

Last edited:
I assume you're talking about saw? :monkey:

If not, I'm moving to Norway ;)

LOLOLOL, whatcha planning on doing in them woods Lake,LOLOL
As cold as it is in Norway what I was thinking may not be such a good idea,LOL

Back