Husqvana serial #

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJackson

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello, I just looked at the serial number on my 266xp and was wondering how to tell what year it was manufactured and any other info that can be told from the number. The number on my saw is 5****10.

Last edited:
On that model the first number is the year of manufacture so, yours is a 1985.

baileys_logo_arboristsite_1.gif

Grande Dog
Master Mechanic
Discount Arborist Equipment and Tree Care Supplies

Last edited:
just want to give you all a little heads-up on posting your serial numbers on the net. if you do not have a paper trail on your saws dont post numbers. (ie: bill of sale). anyone can look and get your numbers and report the saw stolen. if for some reason you can't prove ownership you may be in deep doo. we all know how this world is getting. marty

chainsawworld said:
just want to give you all a little heads-up on posting your serial numbers on the net. if you do not have a paper trail on your saws dont post numbers. (ie: bill of sale). anyone can look and get your numbers and report the saw stolen. if for some reason you can't prove ownership you may be in deep doo. we all know how this world is getting. marty

They too have to have a paper trail, if they claim the saw.
(here at least)

Thanks for the head up but I do have the paper trail as required. But I will edit the post to cover up some of the number. The insurance guy already has the serial number amongst other items I own.

Latest posts

Back