• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 2100 CD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blk05crew

I like 'em green
Reaction score
Selling my Husqvarna 2100 CD. Here is what has been done. Cylinder had slight transfer on it so I removed that, installed a brand new NOS (not reproduction) piston, new rings, replaced crank seals, new clutch spring, new carb kit installed, replaced muffler with a nicer used one.
I've cut once with it since the rebuild and it cut awesome, oils good, everything seems to be the way it should. Only thing that could be improved is the starter pawls, they slip a bit sometimes and the mesh screen behind the air filter is missing. Would like to sell the power head only but would sell with the b/c. Asking $525 plus shipping for power head.

21001.jpg
21003.jpg
21004.jpg
21002.jpg
21005.jpg
21006.jpg

Ok, well no luck on Ebay with a starting price of $400, so maybe I'm off on my asking price or saws just aren't selling as well right now. So I'm opening this saw up for trades as well as cash offers if reasonable. Would trade for a bigger Poulan Counter Vibe 85cc version or a Poulan Pro 655 or maybe 455 or maybe even a Poulan 6000. Thanks.

Alright, I need to sell this saw, some things have come up so if anyone is interested, make me a somewhat fair offer. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back