• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 2100 Saw needs help $185

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Here is a 2100 that has a scored top end. Now that aftermarket top ends are available these are good project saws to fix on a budget. I am looking at $185 plus whatever the FedEx is to your shop. I will also trade if you have something interesting and old1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Bill,

This is a great opportunity for someone. I will be scouring for something old, and interesting.

Jon,

I figured I would throw the tough ole bird out there at a good price and see what the ole pundits pick apart. I am sure someone will ask about it's history. I will say it's history is it has sat here for years so I am tired of moving it too and fro.

Bill

If my memory serves me correctly it needs P&C. As I'm sure most that have been on here a lot longer than I have will tell you, Bill is as straight forward as they come.......no sugar coating with him. Can anyone who has ever ran a 2100 tell me a little bit about them (weight, torque, etc) I seem to recall trying to buy this saw a few months back at a higher price than this lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I mentioned guns I guess taht is a great segway. I have done many trades over the years of saws and gun PARTS

The only Remington part I need is a 870 barrel. Winchester is a different story

Latest posts

Back