Husqvarna 2100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren_palms

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a Husqvarna 2100 CD with the serial number starting with 2991 then some other numbers that I can't remember. I was wondering what year this saw was produced? Also the saw has a muffler with dual ports with a exhaust tip on the starter cover side but all of the ones I've seen on youtube, google, etc. only have one port and the exhaust is on the clutch cover side...any ideas for both of these questions?!?! Thanks!

Husqvarna 2100 problems

Also I've recently put a carb kit in my 2100 and I can't get it to run. The first start up it will run for 15 seconds then die. I try to adjust the L carb setting but no matter what I do the saw will start with the chock on but as soon as you take the chock off and try to give it throttle i won't take and dies. I've also tried running it with the chock on but it doesn't seem to want to run and the saw won't start with the chock off. When I pull the fuel line off its getting fuel to the carb. Is the fuel line pinching off when I try to run the saw?? Any suggestions?

Back