Husqvarna 2100cd project saw that is now a runner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how's that thing run. it didn't seem to have a lott of hr's on it.

It's getting a through go over and cleaning before I run it much. I did start it yesterday and let it idle, revved it some, it does fine.
I building a parts list, so far its guide bar plates, and a fuel cap. The clutch drum needs replaced, it's a spur drive, shows some wear. I'm fairly certain the list will grow some.

It's getting a through go over and cleaning before I run it much. I did start it yesterday and let it idle, revved it some, it does fine.
I building a parts list, so far its guide bar plates, and a fuel cap. The clutch drum needs replaced, it's a spur drive, shows some wear. I'm fairly certain the list will grow some.

I ordered some new guide bar plates and they came up NLA but found some made by jonsered that I will pick up tomorrow and if they work I will let you know the part #. I had a hard time tracking down new parts, but used ones are out there.

I ordered some new guide bar plates and they came up NLA but found some made by jonsered that I will pick up tomorrow and if they work I will let you know the part #. I had a hard time tracking down new parts, but used ones are out there.

Be sure to get some pics and vids for us...lol

Guide plate part # is 501 44 45-01 for the cover side plate, this came new from Husqvarna and fit my 2100 perfectly, I guess I didn't order the other side but I can use the old one. The saw is together and running, misplaced my camera but have tomorrow off of work so I will find it. I am having a hard time tuning it on the bench, so I will wait till tomorrow to get it in the wood.

I think they should bring it back. Most people I talk too husky, and stihl guy's alike, prefer the 660 to the 395. I think husky should take note. Should have kept the 99cc class. If the built that 395 to a 99cc displacement, and made it balnced aand nimble like the 660? HMM!:msp_thumbup: I say bring it back!

Back