• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 240

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redunshee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Picked this up hoping to give it to my son. I am wits end as I can't get it to run correctly. So rather than smash it with a sledge hammer I'm selling it for $50 plus shipping. Saw is cosmetically in great shape with a good bar and chain. Passed pressure and vac test . Three carbs later and it still won't run for crap. Good comp but I give up. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Maybe someone has more patience than me!

I had one of those and I fought it and fought it. I couldn't get it to run right. I walked away from it for a while and then gave it one more chance. I found that the factory never finished opening the outlet on the muffler. It was only halfway. I opened it up and bingo. Been running great for three or four years now.

Steven

I had one of those and I fought it and fought it. I couldn't get it to run right. I walked away from it for a while and then gave it one more chance. I found that the factory never finished opening the outlet on the muffler. It was only halfway. I opened it up and bingo. Been running great for three or four years now.

Steven
Wish that was the case with this one. I opened the outlet just as a matter of course. It will start but won't take any throttle. Simply dies. I've moved the needles all over the place. Still no dice.

Back