• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 242 - $260 Shipped!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice saw, but a 20" bar seems a bit excessive.

Yeah, I was thinking the same, but the top cover label says max of 20"......It seems to balance ok, a 16" would be the ticket I think. Previous owner said he liked the extra reach, he is a tall guy.

If it don't sell I will be looking for one, kind of excited to get in some wood.

Well ran it thru some wood today. Ran good and pretty strong if you didn't lean on it. I think a good chain would make a ton of difference. Noodled some 14-16" rounds also and it pulled pretty good, for a 42cc saw. Nice light saw. It is not minty, but a really solid saw.

Nice looking little saw that looks to be in good shape. In the pictures, it does appear that it is missing the inner bar plate. They are available in Germany on ebay there pretty reasonably, or at least they were last year.

Nice looking little saw that looks to be in good shape. In the pictures, it does appear that it is missing the inner bar plate. They are available in Germany on ebay there pretty reasonably, or at least they were last year.

No, it is there, just not pictured.

Back