• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 261 project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sensei1100

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
My first time posting anything for sale, I've been using the site for information and its great. I dont use saws for work i just enjoy running them and working on them. I bought a small lot of project saws from a local guy who said his uncle had them in a barn. Im no expert so if i miss something my apologies! If you want to make an offer or need more info please pm me your contact info.

Husqvarna 261- scored piston, missing muffler. Comes with 24" Oregon bar and chain, All parts appear to be oem. $150+shipping
261 4.JPG 261 9.JPG 261 13.JPG 261 7.JPG 261 12.JPG 261 8.JPG

theres a lot of guys always looking for these, though i think youre a bit high on the price, considering its not complete and is gonna need to some work. great firewood saw project!

thanks for not getting hostile. sometimes being honest has its pitfalls haha. be patient and bump the thread occasionally. this will sell eventually. good luck!

Do you have a price in mind for the PHO(power head only), or a price in mind for the old school Oregon 3 rivet bar by itself?

Back