• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 262

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nmurph

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
Reaction score
You know you want a legend. You've read about what a great firewood saw it is. Here's you chance to own you very own 262...well, it's a 261 conversion. I stuffed in a brand new flat top 262 Meteor piston, lowered the squish to .019", modded the muffler, and installed a new fuel line. The bearings have no play and turn over smoothly. This was a very nice example of the 261. It is a great example of the. With the lowered squish and modded muffler, it will make a great saw for the firewood pile.

Nothing is cracked, broken, or missing. It starts, idles, revs, and cuts as it should. Buy your own 262 sticker or leave the 261 sticker for that sleep look!!

The price is $350 + shipping. For that price you get a saw that will make your buddies with their electro-whiz 562s wonder why they spent twice as much. I think I have an 18" Oregon and a loop of some type of chain that I will throw in, but buying it without it will not affect the price.

Attachments

• 050.jpg
    050.jpg
    556.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 227
  • 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Wish I had enough money to buy this . Kinda have shelled a lot of dough out in the last month ! :(

Would love to have it, never ran a 262; just not in the cards for me at this point; someone is going to be very happy with it

Latest posts

Back