• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 262XP - Nice!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've decided to sell my 262XP, PHO, no bar included. This saw is in excellent condition. I bought it from the original owner who kept it in a plastic case. I tore it down to the crankcase, cleaned everything, and put it back together. While I had it apart, I tightened the squish to .018" and removed the lip on the transfer intakes. Other than that, it's stock. I also replaced the fuel line and rim sprocket. The P&C are in excellent condition, with most of the machine lines still on the piston. It has the Walbro HDA 120 carb.

There are a couple MINOR cosmetic flaws. There are some spots on the rear handle/tank that I could not remove. There is a small amount of paint loss on the front of the case. There is a some melting on the very front of the cylinder cover, under neath the brake lever.

I'm asking $525 shipped in the lower 48.

2-L.jpg

4-L.jpg

6-L.jpg

5-L.jpg

7-L.jpg

9-L.jpg

8-L.jpg

11-L.jpg

10-L.jpg

I admire the courage it would take to sell such a nice saw. And the 288 you had for sale, if they were mine I don't think I'd have the strength to do it. This trailer must be pretty important.
There was a time when I would not consider selling the 288. But, everything is relative. Other than these two and a not as nice 288 I have that needs a crank, my only other Huskies are my work saws. The trailer is a must have and this is the most sensible way to finance it. Priorities change.

Latest posts

Back