Husqvarna 268...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTwoodnutt

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hi Group,
I'm relatively new to this great site, but thought that I would at least include my information here...

This saw was stolen off my moving truck, in August 2006, in Trumbull/Bridgeport CT.

IF any Power Equipment dealers in the Trumbull/Bridgeport Connecticut area check this site, you might check machines serial numbers, as they come in for repairs.
This was bought NEW, from 'Chainsaws Unlimited', in Southbury CT, from owner 'Dave'.

SERIAL NUMBER IS: 2361289

Any local power equipment companies, Please take note!

Thank You!

Irv Ambler - New Fairfield, CT......([email protected])....[203-648-4101]

PS I hope that the Son of A Bi*ch that took this dies of AIDS, or something REAL BAD!!!

e've had a rash of thefts in the Valley area this winter with ppl breaking into garages and sheds and outbuildings taking saws and other equipment. Also cars get broken into on a nightly basis here to, some just for loose change in the door pocket, my guess is thats just kids but the other thing is down right stealing for $$$ have you checked the local pawn shops, craigs list, bargain news? Also local fleamarkets are a good spot to look, I used to live in Wallingford and every now and then the cops would show up with their hot sheets and run numbers on anything worth stealing like electronics or big tools like saws and cordless kits.. they busted one guy once, took him away in cuffs and cleared his table, they also busted a guy who had a couple guns he was trying to sell..

e've had a rash of thefts in the Valley area this winter with ppl breaking into garages and sheds and outbuildings taking saws and other equipment. Also cars get broken into on a nightly basis here to, some just for loose change in the door pocket, my guess is thats just kids but the other thing is down right stealing for $$$ have you checked the local pawn shops, craigs list, bargain news? Also local fleamarkets are a good spot to look, I used to live in Wallingford and every now and then the cops would show up with their hot sheets and run numbers on anything worth stealing like electronics or big tools like saws and cordless kits.. they busted one guy once, took him away in cuffs and cleared his table, they also busted a guy who had a couple guns he was trying to sell..

Well as long as the Seymour detective's don't get off their asses ( because they Will Not) , any thieves can and will continue to have a free for all. :laugh:

Seymour detectives are a flippin joke!!!!!!!!

lol.. well they did catch the kids breaking into cars along 188....lol of course it wasnt untill someones video cam caught them. Oh well... lets hope the pick the wrong house soon and wind up with a couple holes where there were none!

Irv,

There's someone selling 3 268's in northeast CT on Craigslist. Maybe one of them is yours, here's the link:

Husqvarna 268

Hope you find your saw!
Mike

Latest posts

Back