• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 272xp or 61/266/268

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic_Man

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
As the title says. Looking for a member of the 61/266/268/272 family. Runner or a project, doesn't matter. PM me with what you have hiding on your shelves.

I have a nasty looking thin ring 266 that's ported with a full wrap. All OEM motor and I want to say all OEM just put in new crank seals.

Attachments

• KIMG0735.jpg
    KIMG0735.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
Still looking, thought I had a few lined up but people either didn't follow through or backed out on the deals.

Well that is not entirely true
Actually it is Bill, I appreciated your offer and told you I would pass, but had a few others I had agreed to buy. Those folks either have fallen off the face of the earth or have chosen to back out of the deals in one way or another.

Actually it is Bill, I appreciated your offer and told you I would pass, but had a few others I had agreed to buy. Those folks either have fallen off the face of the earth or have chosen to back out of the deals in one way or another.

We will agree to disagree then

Latest posts

Back