• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell husqvarna 272xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpaul71

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i have for sale a husqvarna 272xp with 150- 155 lbs compression new carb good bar and chain. looks weathered but it is a used saw and has no affect on the way the saw performs. saw cranks on first pull almost every time. saw does have worn spot on clutch cover and it was there when I purchased saw. overall a very good dependable husqvarna saw. 300.00 make offer contact Paul 2298867014

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 149
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 142
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 149
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 151
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 150
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
Well that is true. But they don't help the chainsaw hobby. I have a second child who is a week old still waiting for the hospital bill. But I want another saw lol I have more important people to spend money on at the moment. Being an adult sucks lol
Be patient my friend good things come to those that wait.
Besides you much like me probably need to be slowed down some lol.
Here's a few of mine, I have 3 great kids and an awesome wife now, things weren't always this way ;).
Did the 272 sell yet

Attachments

• 20170712_221719.jpg
    20170712_221719.jpg
    827.2 KB · Views: 44
I have several bowsaws HOMELITE poulans pioneer etc. and I'm gonna try and sell them as one unit. I got to gather all up and see what I have and then I'll post them for sale.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 24
I like your collection. you know what would make it a lil bit better? a 272 Xp!!! lol. yes I still have saw
I like yours too :).
My collection has previously had some very nice 2 series saws, right ranchdad ;).
I think you would have had a hard time selling my old 272, I did, and the 288 :baba:.

Back