• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 285CD - SEM Ignition Conversion - Minty Cond.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpankratz

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Up for grabs is a pretty minty Husqvarna 285CD, I really don't think this saw has been ran much. I have had the cylinder off, and the piston and cylinder are perfect. Not burnt up at all. Saw was not running when I got it, but after converting to SEM ignition runs great. I have been through most of this saw, and there are no cracks, chips, or stripped holes that I have found, there is a chipped flywheel fin though, which I am willing to replace if necessary. The top cover is a little faded, but mint condition.
I got this saw from a tenant of mine, in trade for owed rent money. I am open to offers, and am willing to negotiate on other saws, running or not. I also am in no rush to sell. Please PM me for more information.

Back