• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 285CD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoBigBlue1984

Right-wing conservative blue collar American
Reaction score
selling some saws to free up some funds for a firearm acquisition. First up is a 285 CD. Starts/runs/oils as it should. Working chain brake with flag. Stock w/ base gasket. Didn't check squish but I can if someone wants to know. Compression is 140 by my gauge. It generally tests 5-10 psi lower than the higher dollar gauges but it gives you an idea nonetheless. The inner dog will be included with the saw, it's at the shop right now. I was going to make an outer dog but never got around to it. Any questions, ask away.
Asking $325 shipped to continental USIMG_2291.JPG IMG_2289.JPG
IMG_2294.JPG IMG_2295.JPG IMG_2293.JPG IMG_2291.JPG IMG_2289.JPG

How's the wear on the bottom of the tank?
Does it still have the base gasket installed?

How's the wear on the bottom of the tank?
Does it still have the base gasket installed?

I'll post a picture of the bottom of the tank momentarily and yes. Base Gasket is still on. I'm guessing squish to be .040 or so. I will check though to be sure. If someone wanted I will either delete base gasket or cut the band/base. I'll leave that up to the buyer. Haven't put the wheel on it, so I'm unsure of timing at this point.

I was just wondering. My 285 was something like .040 before I removed mine. I was just wondering if it was still installed. I have a felling side job coming up this weekend, just sayin... :innocent:

I thought i had it priced to sell. Maybe I'm off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your price is more than fair for this saw. I think a lot of people are financially sitting tight until we find out which one of these two knuckle heads gets in. Or we are all just broke- lol...
GLWS!

Back