• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 288XP - Mint!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've decided to sell my gem of a 288XP. This saw is in like new condition. I went through this saw entirely when I purchased it. Everything is cleaned, de-carboned, and put back together. It is stock with the exception of a re-shaping of the muffler baffle. The P&C are perfect. Compression is great. I have both the full and 1/2 wrap handles. You WILL NOT find a nicer 288 unless it's still in the box! Here's your chance to buy one of the most coveted Husqvarna saws of all times. I'm asking $1,000 shipped to the lower 48.

IMG_2304-L.jpg

IMG_2306-L.jpg

IMG_2302-L.jpg

IMG_2305-L.jpg

The saw was still warm here, so expect compression to be about 160 PSI.
IMG_1942-L.jpg

I did re-paint the muffler. All other finishes are original. I can re-paint the bracket if the gloss black bugs you.

I have the spring for the front that I will include. I just think it's cleaner looking without out.
IMG_1937-L.jpg

IMG_1931-L.jpg

IMG_1929-L.jpg

IMG_1933-L.jpg

IMG_1926-L.jpg

IMG_1928-L.jpg

IMG_1940-L.jpg

IMG_1941-L.jpg

Sure was.
So do you have to take them all apart like that to sell them, I wouldn't want to scratch the screws on mine :).
I don't do it to sell them. I bought this saw for myself several years ago and I like to go through them to make sure everything is right and get everything cleaned up. That way I know what I have.

I don't do it to sell them. I bought this saw for myself several years ago and I like to go through them to make sure everything is right and get everything cleaned up. That way I know what I have.
That's what I figured as I said it a bit tongue in cheek. It is nice to be able to see just how clean it is as well as know everything is in order. It is for sure a nice one, someone is happy :).

Latest posts

Back