• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 3120XPG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmerboy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Was planning on doing some milling, but haven't found the time. So am selling my Husky 3120xpg (I'm being told by by a more knowledgeable guy than myself that it's an XPGW, but am not sure about that). Full wrap handle, 1999 model and has the black coil. Has a new piston, new brake band, new throttle cable. Saw runs great, couple of pulls and she rumbles, idles nicely.

Ok, there are a few issues, so I'll try to explain as best I can.

1. There are a couple cover bolts missing, among those the carb cover bolt. The muffler bolts are my own.
2. The brake handle being in line with the muffler exhaust, has a burnt part at that spot.
3. The flywheel has a couple fins removed, opposite sides.
4. I removed the rubber piece that's that's around the spark plug, have to find it (needed to make a better connection).

So other than that, she a really ice girl.

Am in Canada. How about $850 plus shipping?

I kinda worded that wrong I ment to let him know that the way to tell for him self is the tag

oh no beef with you or anyone man. i wasn't quoting you. i was just looking at the title and thought what the heck. would be the first 3120 xpg i ever saw. saws get frankensawed so the id tag don't always tell the tale. i have seen xp's converted to xpg's or xpg's stripped of all there "G" hardware.

oh no beef with you or anyone man. i wasn't quoting you. i was just looking at the title and thought what the heck. would be the first 3120 xpg i ever saw. saws get frankensawed so the id tag don't always tell the tale. i have i seen xp's converted to xpg's or xpg's stripped of all there "G" hardware.
I I didn't think there Was anything but a xp to I even looked after I said about the tag but never did think of someone turning it into g or somthing but it is a nice saw nice price

Seems like XPG do exist, apparently.

tunezuna.jpg

This is the first saw i've owned, so I'm not the expert on this.

And guys, ignore my spelling. These iThings write goofy words. But i've used bolts and screws interchangeably since i was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like XPG do exist, apparently.

tunezuna.jpg

This is the first saw i've owned, so I'm not the expert on this.

And guys, ignore my spelling. These iThings write goofy words. But i've used bolts and screws interchangeably since i was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's just sweet man. i would be holding on to that baby. would be nice to have a heated handle 3120. i have never seen one around or new at the dealer ever. $700 is a steal for that saw.

PS: i hate you cause i want it now.

I started out 2014 with a bang and bought a 261cm and had it ported, bought a ported 272xp, a Stihl 064 that's sitting in Randy's shop now, and a NOS Stihl HOS grinder and some bars. I have GOT to coast thru Feb and probably March so I can continue to live in the house Im buying for Kari and the kids. :laugh: She's already been on me tonight because I brought some more logs home today. I brought home 2 20' 30+ diameter oak logs last week to add to my log pile and promised her I was done for a while. Well this morning I passed some Maple logs sitting by the road and when I came back thru this afternoon the dam things were still sitting there. So I got out and winched em up on the trailer. I felt bad for the little fellers sitting there abandoned and all. My hand was forced- had to bring em home. So right now, Kari's not being real sweet to me. No way in H@ll am I going to go and ask her if I can buy another saw. I've already thought my way thru that brief conversation she would have with me and I'll pass- "Live to buy another day!" :ices_rofl:

Sure is awful purdy though.:rock:

Nice saw for a good price... :)

Wow that chain is loose :confused:
I started out 2014 with a bang and bought a 261cm and had it ported, bought a ported 272xp, a Stihl 064 that's sitting in Randy's shop now, and a NOS Stihl HOS grinder and some bars. I have GOT to coast thru Feb and probably March so I can continue to live in the house Im buying for Kari and the kids. :laugh: She's already been on me tonight because I brought some more logs home today. I brought home 2 20' 30+ diameter oak logs last week to add to my log pile and promised her I was done for a while. Well this morning I passed some Maple logs sitting by the road and when I came back thru this afternoon the dam things were still sitting there. So I got out and winched em up on the trailer. I felt bad for the little fellers sitting there abandoned and all. My hand was forced- had to bring em home. So right now, Kari's not being real sweet to me. No way in H@ll am I going to go and ask her if I can buy another saw. I've already thought my way thru that brief conversation she would have with me and I'll pass- "Live to buy another day!" :ices_rofl:

Sure is awful purdy though.:rock:

Smart man.... :)

As for the OP. Nice saw. Nice price. Wish I was a buyer right now. I have other priorities to attend to.

Latest posts

Back