• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 338XPT, low compression, nice condition otherwise. 70$ plus shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm afraid getting this running is slightly above my pay grade. Pretty nice looking, missing one screw in the muffler cover, otherwise it's missing nothing as far as I can see. However, it wont start, seems like compression is on 70-80. Also, the pull rope will sometime retract and sometimes not! I tried to get a look at the motor but I don't know how to remove muffler! ( again, above my pay grade:crazy:). I looked through the spark plug hole, but had a very limited view. My best guess is that the cylinder could be saved, but, I did not have a great view. It does have spark. 541 482 7739. BTW, still have that 390 carcass...IMG_3798.jpegIMG_3799.jpegIMG_3809.jpegIMG_3803.jpegIMG_3801.jpegIMG_3802.jpegIMG_3812.jpegIMG_3811.jpegIMG_3810.jpegIMG_3807.jpeg

Latest posts

Back