Husqvarna 346xp.ne availability

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16:1mix

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Husqvarna 346XP/ne availability

Hey you guys....

I called one of our Arborist site sponsors today intent on ordering a Husqvarna 346xp new edition, to no avail. The kind receptionist that took my call even had assistance from someone in their shop when I explained that the old model (discontinued) had been revised without changing the model number. While they did find it listed it was not in stock with no 'promised' availability date.

My question is this...

If you already have a 346xp new edition in your grubby little mits, :clap: can you tell me who to call to get one?

PM me with specifics that do not fit in the scope of this forum.

Thanks!
:cheers:

Last edited:
If it was us, we don't mind if you say so. We always like to know, because that means someone or something needs to be fixed.

If it was us, we don't mind if you say so. We always like to know, because that means someone or something needs to be fixed.

Okay, I confess, it was Baileys. If anything is broke it is the Husqvarna nomenclature for this saw model. To make a proper distinction between the 45 & 50cc models they should have called the 346xp 50cc new edition model a 350xp.

When I called with conflicting model and displacement figures the receptionist offered to (and did) call me back (quickly I might add) with their result after sorting out my odd request...a model Item # HU 346XP 18 with a 50cc engine. It appears that this number (45cc saw) is discontinued, which is logical and they did find the 50cc variation listed with the correct price but its just not in stock.

From the web page I was looking at:
http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=HU+346XP+18&catID=43

All is well...
Thanks!
:clap:

Latest posts

Back