• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Want to buy husqvarna 353, excellent conditionJohnny 2153, excellent condition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnfawn2000

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Husqvarna 353, I need a good , well great condition saw with 16 in. bar, and chain if available. I dont want a p.o.s. " positively out of sight, just funnin. I also need Johnny 2153 ,x16 bar with 325, 50 ga.chain, the saw chain is not a have to have. What happened let a family friend borrow these type of saws, well you have heard of people that can tear up a cast iron mule with a rubber hammer. Well I need to replace saws, if not war fortune, , even bidens term. I like what Bob Kennedy had to say about the biden administration's, top drawer . I will take great care of these saws . I some 80's model orange boxes are top drawer again. Please help, dont bend me over a tablet here, just part of the way. I hope some nice arborists guys, can help out. I have purchased stihl 084's, 088's and husqvarna 346's from here great people on here. Thanks buck in n.c.

Is there any reason they have to be those specific saws? Plenty of good saws of that cc range available, both new and old.
Is there any reason they have to be those specific saws? Plenty of good saws of that cc range available, both new and old.
I was directed that way by gary hunt , he lives in Oregon or Washington state. I was and still am a husq, 346 nut,nut, he said go to a 353 and watch what happens . he tricks out saws, makes the saws run cooler less back pressure, and some other things. the saws are a step below a race saw. this was 10 ,12 maybe 15 years ago, still going. I need to get me some extra 353 jugs and pistons. I run extra oil and hi-test gas. thanks for asking. I have fun and enjoy cutting wood , and don't ask to borrow my saws, out of my sight, thanks buck in n.c.

Sean donato, these are great cutting limb saws, and wood up 16 or 18 inches diameter. I usually work with 16 in. bars, and I have with one 346 xp with a 20 inch , 325 pitch , 50 gauge. I have one 353 tricked out by Gary Hunt. Theses saws are super cutting saws, I need 2 more if i can find more, thanks buck in n.c.

Buck,
The 353/346 has been getting harder and harder to find, at least in decent shape. The nice ones are commanding bug money. If your not opposed to it, I would look hard at the stihl 026/260/261 if you want to stay with a carb saw. I like my 346xp and wouldn't get rid of it, but I have really taking a liking to stihls offerings in thay cc range recently.

Any 50cc jonsered 21 series will take a 346xp cylinder same with husky. These are the best 50cc ever made imo when you use a 346xp cylinder. Buy oem. If you can’t find an older saw in good shape I would just buy new ms261 or 550xp and be done with it. Good luck

Yes, it’s still available.
Dear ittybittyfitty, what shape is the 353 saw in, and how much shipped. Thanks Buck, where is pics located. I hope I am not being a lot trouble. I couldn't sleep, back hurtin. I will say this, you have got to be tuff to get old. This game is " too old too soon" " too smart
too late" , sorry for the delay
Yes, it’s still available.

John, it’s brand new in the box, never seen fluids. Do you have an email or phone number I can send pics to? PM me your info if you would prefer that to posting publicly.

I’ve got the redmax equivalent to the husqvarna 353 for sale, great condition

Back