• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346xp oe More saws added for sale on the second page another 346 and a couple 200t's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission.
To that I say to man up!
cmon she’s a a beauty guy and after an extensive conversation with Chipper he’s a great guy!! If some one does t scoop it soon, I’m going to have to buy this baby and Chipper already knows I want it bad!!! Happy wife happy life and at this point my wife has put her foot down when she caught me drooling a week or I ago over this little beauty. But as we all know CAD is a uncontrollable monster... and I might give in to my CAD kryptonite in the next week. But when I do... every member better keep me company when I’m sleeping in the shop
Thanks Man.
Yep happy wife happy life.
That's why I'm selling it, my wife told me too :laughing: .

Stack in the sun.
You've seen my stacks in the sun/woodline. I added a bit more to the log pile, but I gave a lot to the neighbor the other day, I'm not really wanting to add any more as I'm wanting to start on the barn soon if possible.

Well that just means if you pop on this... you’ll have more motivation to sell those because you’ll constantly be grabbing this little beast... and yes in case you can’t tell, it’s my turn to play devils advocate
You are in more than one way since he's a stihl guy lol.

Lol...actually i’m not picky. I’ve had Stihl, Echo, Husky, Dolmar, and that black and red one. Still have the Stihl, Echo, and the black and red one:yes:
I'm not either, I have my favorites in different categories as well as sizes though.
Biggest thing is having a modern saw 3 series and newer(not that I won't cut with an older one) with a sharp chain that's tuned to the saw/wood.

This 346 is sold.
Thanks guys.
I'll be listing a couple ms200t's(only selling one) and the 346 that is in the pictures in the link.
400 plus shipping for this one.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/tSqGiLhg6cZ9Z2jRA650 plus shipping for this one.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=OUNBRDRmNDVPd3ZXdHVVcm9CTDlwUFJDUU8zT0ZR350 plus shipping for this one.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/SawyR6SHgBEybtzJ7

And just so everyone’s aware Jason1980 got me good too so everyone beware. He took my money, no saw and no refund because I am a fool who trusted him and sent the funds F&F
I'm guessing you've already talked to the mods about this, if not you should.
Seriously I just can’t and am struggling to let it go and be at peace with it. Very sour taste in my mouth about it
Don't let one bad apple ruin you ;).
No pity party is needed... just wanted to make you all aware. Be careful
Be sure to post this in his ads so others know!
Then if he does decide to make it right, post that as well.

Latest posts

Back