• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported Jonsered 2145/346

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Just as the title says I have a jred 2145 with a ported 346 aftermarket cylinder on it. The saw is in good overall condition and runs great. I've primarily used it for cutting pine/spruce to keep my other saws cleaner. It has pitch on the rear handle in the pictures but that has since been cleaned off, I will get some pictures after I cleaned it. The decal on the recoil was starting to peal so I cut it off clean which can be seen in the pictures.
Pictures coming shortly.
Looking to get 275 plus shipping PHO, saw is set up to run .325.

Here's a video of it cutting black locust with a full chisel .325 chain with safety ramps.

Just as the title says I have a jred 2145 with a ported 346 aftermarket cylinder on it. The saw is in good overall condition and runs great. I've primarily used it for cutting pine/spruce to keep my other saws cleaner. It has pitch on the rear handle in the pictures but that has since been cleaned off, I will get some pictures after I cleaned it. The decal on the recoil was starting to peal so I cut it off clean which can be seen in the pictures.
Pictures coming shortly.
Looking to get 275 plus shipping PHO, saw is set up to run .325.

Here's a video of it cutting black locust with a full chisel .325 chain with safety ramps.

Who did the port work?

Nice saw Brett! Especially for the price. Looks like it cuts very well. GLWS
I've gotten a good bit of use out of it, but you know that's not really all that much with the arsenal I keep on hand :D.
I just looked thru some old videos of it, been running it since July 2016 :).

Back