• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 346xp oe More saws added for sale on the second page another 346 and a couple 200t's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sorry y’all please forgive me
I forgive you.
Totally understand as I've been taken advantage of myself, just feel those things should be dealt with in the threads where it started and not everywhere on the forums. Posting in his threads could help, when I'm dealing with someone new I will look through other deals they've done to see if there were any issues.

LOL.

What you all looking for, here at Brett's Saw Emporium we have something for anyone :p.
Ebay refunded me on the 346 deal, Brett; got a hold of Husqvarna rep for this area and he’s getting them set up with Autotune software, etc-but WILL NOT sell to a business. They are letting me demo a 550xp and 562xp too. I’ll keep an eye out for the next 346.

Back