• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 350 chain saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about any miss understanding, hadent had my second cup yet. I was just setting the record straight. Nothing gets by the guys here, so if you make a correction or delete a post, at least explain why and own it. That being said, $220 for A 20 yr old saw that has no bar and chain is not a deal, then you have to pay shipping! I’ve sold a few like it for $150 locally, and if they malfunction within the first couple of months, I’ll fix it or replace it, no cost to the purchaser.
What's funny is I was going to put :drinkingcoffee: in there, but I forgot. I knew you may have one eye closed yet over on the west coast.
I wasn't sure though, maybe you we're up all night trying to drink yourself full circle, seen a few of those posts lately. It seems some folks don't have anything better to do when stuck at home.
Exactly, it's not a big deal to make a mistake, but own it. I think it was yesterday I told someone in a PM that the cylinder on a 346 was a non-decomp 44.3. Then he responds and says I see a decomp in the pics you sent :dumb:. It happens, and I just sold a non-decomp 44.3 cylinder kit this week, and a non-decomp 44.3mm 346 not long ago, and I offered up one of those kits with a 353 pithing the last couple weeks. When he said he saw it in the pics I just said "Whoops, your right, I was thinking of the last one I sold.".
Yep, they are good little saws, but I see no reason to own one when I have 353's. I don't think the price is crazy high, but they sell best locally or on eBay.

Unless you put it on the shelf when new and re-mounted for the pic that chain ain't original.

What do I win?
Was gonna say that too, don't usually see them out the dealer with a 325 chain.

Hey where's the link to this thing on eBay.
Reminds me of another Bill who listed a saw in here ;).

When you guys sell a saw I don’t see this much ruckus going on. It’s just a chain saw not really a collectible just a cutter. Your like a bunch of old ladies during the coffee clutch hour. Who’s got the donuts? You guys are funny.:cheers:
Maybe that's because we make ads that are accurate to what we are selling and don't delete things when we make a mistake, but we take ownership/admit our mistakes. If it ain't what you say it is in your post and it get's mentioned, put an edit next to the mistake in parentheses or just respond to the comment, it's not a big deal when done properly.
That being said there are many times folks will challenge our prices or various other things, I think it's how you respond or react that can change things drastically for you.
Could give you many tips, but if it is taken like the info you've been given on saws it will all just be tossed to the wayside anyway :rare2:.

Where's the link to the Ebay ad.

When you guys sell a saw I don’t see this much ruckus going on. It’s just a chain saw not really a collectible just a cutter. Your like a bunch of old ladies during the coffee clutch hour. Who’s got the donuts? You guys are funny.:cheers:
It’s you’re :popcorn2: , Bill!

Maybe that's because we make ads that are accurate to what we are selling and don't delete things when we make a mistake, but we take ownership/admit our mistakes. If it ain't what you say it is in your post and it get's mentioned, put an edit next to the mistake in parentheses or just respond to the comment, it's not a big deal when done properly.
That being said there are many times folks will challenge our prices or various other things, I think it's how you respond or react that can change things drastically for you.
Could give you many tips, but if it is taken like the info you've been given on saws it will all just be tossed to the wayside anyway :rare2:.

Where's the link to the Ebay ad.
Well said

350 Husky...sorta special....with flippy caps...mint
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ah, the infamous BillG?
No, another Bill. He seemed to have some major issues like BillG.
@cuinrearview knows, he was invited to come over to his house and cut with this Bill:lol:.
That bill likes to delete post and change them, he marked his saw sold here and said he got full price, then it popped up a couple weeks later on eBay, imagine that :nofunny:.

Was gonna say that too, don't usually see them out the dealer with a 325 chain.
Here's a perfect example of a mistake :rolleyes:.
I meant to say; was gonna say that too, don't usually see them out the dealer with a 325 full chisel chain, guess I forgot full chisel, hope I recover alright lol.

Back