• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 350 chain saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk to me about keeping your mouth shut when you put up a fully molested saw and claimed it was in touched. Haha that’s the new highlight for your information billy boy

You may not want to hear it but I am sorry to learn of your situation, truly as a man of faith I will pray for you and your family. All I wanted was for my name to never come out of your mouth as I keep saying “ simply because I thought the thread and what transpired was amusing

The one I was selling runs great for what it is. My son who worked on changing the carb insulator, fuel line, filter likes it when he test cut with it. I think I have five more in plastic bins to play with. The boy can fix them.

I’m hoping the professional 444 Sg that’s in the mail runs good too. The boys will fight over the heated handles.

I like 350s. I'd post a vid but it got lost when I didn't appeal my YouTube suspension.

Hug the moms in your life boys...
I’ll call her and drop some flowers and card on the porch. With the misses exposed everyday and not knowing if i’m carrying it or not i’ll stay away from her and dad. They live a few miles away and i’ve stopped by to see them from a distance for a few and at least talk to one of them everyday. Couldn’t ask for better parents.

I’ll call her and drop some flowers and card on the porch. With the misses exposed everyday and not knowing if i’m carrying it or not i’ll stay away from her and dad. They live a few miles away and i’ve stopped by to them from a distance for a few and at least talk to one of them everyday. Couldn’t ask for better parents.
Same. Held out as long as I could. I've been stopping by weekly but dad's 70 today and moms day tomorrow. I had them set up two separate card tables in the garage. My son lives next door. Took my daughter and did brats on the grill there and took them over and did a quick social distance meal outside. Best we can do... Mom was beaming.

Same. Held out as long as I could. I've been stopping by weekly but dad's 70 today and moms day tomorrow. I had them set up two separate card tables in the garage. My son lives next door. Took my daughter and did brats on the grill there and took them over and did a quick social distance meal outside. Best we can do... Mom was beaming.
Yeah i bet she was and it sucks not spending time with them. It’s especially tough for mine not seeing their grandkids. Mine are 8 and 10 and they’ve only physically seen them through my truck windows and i could tell it hurt not to be able to squeeze them. But they facetime all the time but its not the same.

I hate these times.

I tell the misses I been called a mxxxxxfuxxker so many times I should get something on mother’s day?

The boy is cooking Alice springs chicken for mom tonight. Tomorrow it’s the other boys turn.

I can’t wait to start grilling.

Back