Husqvarna 350 comparison video with cut times!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cedarshark.... totally serious question, hope you can handle it. Nuthin wrong w/ buying from weedeaterman, but I'm curious if you have seen the link in my sig? or in the descriptions for my vids?

I don't have ads running in my vids for a reason...its because HL Supply has offered a link to me so I can get commission and I wanted to give the chainsaw community my videos w/o having to watch all the stupid Google ads. If figured that if I made enough on commisions, I wouldn't need to worry about having the annoying Google ads. At this point, i'm tempted to put the ads back up because I'm actually losing quite a bit of money without them. Still, If you read the description in my vids, it asks if you are going to buy am parts please buy from HL.... with that link.. ...so...serious question... why did you buy from weedeaterman? Did you miss the link in my sig? better price from weedeaterman? etc etc?

I personally don't see how the Meteor and Hiway kits are even reasonable options when an OEM NE 346XP topend can be bought for as little or less, $105. Spike60 is giving us a VERY good price on these.
Dealer cost from HL Supply is still considerably cheaper

Brad, I agree ... the oem kit is very nice for that price...and I have bought from Spike60 and will continue to do so. The one thing that I think the hyway has going for it is the plating... frankly its beautiful, AND its plated all the way up the combustion chamber. The oem has more even bevels on its ports though. I think if you are going to cut squish band, you want the oem cylinder. If you aren't, I'd still consider the hyway.

The one thing I ask is that IF people are going to buy AM, and they want to support my channel, to please use my link. If someone wants oem, I got nuthin to say if they buy from Spike60... I buy from him too!

Last I checked, this was my thread, my project, my comparison, my vids etc. Without being too self serving, I'm simply curious as to why he purchased elsewhere....thats all. If I am not putting for efforts in the right areas I'd like to know that. I've tried my best with my channel to be open and honest with people, so I expect the same back.

Yes but I have an HL Supply dealer account and he's not paying near that much for them. I agree if you're paying $110 for an AM when you can buy OE for the same money that don't make much sense! I bought my Hy-Way kits before the Husky price slash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point, I don't see the point in meteor cylinder kits... considering that they are $140 vs $105 for the oem, THAT seems to be a no brainer. The hyway kit is a tad more of a head scratcher.
Not with the variances in castings and quality. You never know what you're going to get. $110 for an unknown quantity with unknown and inconsistent results or $105 for consistent equality with known results. That's a no-brainer to me. When AM was 1/2 the price of OEM I guess it might have been a consideration, but still not worth it to me.

The Hy-Way kits I've used actually had nicer casting finish than the NE 346 husky cylinders I bought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OEM 353 has removable transfer covers and closed port correct? (45mm bore) while the 346xp is non removable transfer covers and 44mm???

Back