• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold husqvarna 350's $150&$175

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
What we have today is a pair of husky 350's. When I got them they were both scored and had the dang coils robbed. I rebuilt one with a 44mm p&c and the other with a 45mm. Both farm tec kits. And replaced the coils with a few oem blue ones I was able to scrounge.
Both saws start right up and idle, oil and rev very well. I did not replace the plastic intake clamp on either saw. I would recommend it be replaced and pressure test the saws before they get put in the wood. The one with the 44mm kit. Had the intake sealed with permatex 81180. (Oil and gas resistant dark grey sealer). The 45mm I used loctite 518 (red case sealer).

The tops on both saws are slightly darkened from sun, but they both shine up well. Neither one is a beauty queen or beat up. Just a pair of firewood saws.

$150 pho for the 44mm . $175 pho for the 45mm.
I hope that is low enough to leave room for any finishing the saws need. (Intake clamp or anything else)

20151215_194618.jpg
20151215_194629.jpg
20151215_194644.jpg

That is why they were done the way they were! I was going to do a side by side comparison. But I really don't have a need or time. So off they go to help fund some other projects hahahaha.

Steven.

Those are not sun faded, they came new from factory with the mismatched colors. Many of the 340-45-50' s are like this. No big deal, just weird company let them go out like that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back