Husqvarna 359 HELP!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, the 359 is usually not like this. Possible new carb is bad, it happens. Bout the only other thing is maybe a bad coil?

Good saw and well worth fixing!

I love the saw. My 4th one (one got stolen and another crushed when my groundman didn't pay attention to when he set it). It's always ran great, great power to weight ratio. Been used very hard for 5 years, this is the first problem with it

Gotta figure it out one way or the other, its the last big saw I got left and I need it for work. Sold my 46mag, 66mag and 395 two years ago when my 7month old daughter got cancer. Haven't been able to get caught up enough to get another big saw or even take this one to a saw shop for repair. So I'm trying my hardest to fix it myself. I've really good at fixing engines but most of my experience is with car/truck engines. So this is giving me more problems than most. Thank you everyone who took the time to reply. I'm still trying everything I can. Hopefully I get it straintened out and running like a champ again.

Sorry guys, didn't give up on the saw, just been busy with the blizzard in the northeast. Got a ton of extra storm work to get caught up on. Ran the saw today to cut down a large dead oak tree, took some short videos of the way it ideas and shuts off but not sure how to load them or if they will load

Latest posts

Back