Husqvarna 359 trade in for 371xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptydfoo

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Husqvarna 359 from 2002 one of my Calpers although none of them take blame of course crack the oiler reservoir behind the chain tensioner between the bar bolts, of course it leaks oil now the song itself is a very good running saw don't really use it much will use it to cut beams and I use it for a little firewood gathering in Dead Ash felling. Some of my ass are getting to be close to the 3-foot diameter and I'm wondering if a 371xp would be an upgrade from that 359 or should I get that 359 fixed

Thank you very much for your input I did end up getting the 371xp the thing was in better than Mint Condition very few hours on it from what I could tell in from with the original owner explain to me and I got it for what I thought was an excellent price thanks again for your input I do appreciate it

Yep sounds like a plan to me getting that 371 will give me time to learn how to fix the 359 and do it at pace where I won't mess things up LOL

Latest posts

Back