• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaTreeStumper

semi-poster, major lurker
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Husqvarna 357 / 359. This is the one I had for trade, however, I recently picked up a MS660 so it's for sale. Saw has a 357 case/crank with 359 piston and cylinder. The piston is a NWP and has some carbon marks on it. I've run about 5 or 6 tanks through it. It has a Walbro carb and metal intake clamp. It's in decent condition but has a crack on the top cover, which you can see in the pictures. I used motoseal when buttoning it back up. I will try my best to post piston pics and compression pics. I am building a new splitter and need to free up some funds for that. Send me an offer, Yall have a Blessed Day.

Attachments

• IMG_3010.JPG
    IMG_3010.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3011.JPG
    IMG_3011.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3012.JPG
    IMG_3012.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3013.JPG
    IMG_3013.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 122
Stumper, My saw guru and mentor told me to ask if it has an OEM cylinder and if the NWP was a Bailey's piston. I am interested, I have a 372xp that I love but I don't always need the big gun to get the job done and the 357/359 might be just the ticket!
LR

GaTreeStumper,
Replied and sent you a PM last night, did you get it? I am still interested!
LR

Back