• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 359xp ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t4driller

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Husqvarna 359xp i ported. Its in nice shape. No cracks or broken pieces. Covers have sone scratches but nothing major. Cylinder has base and band cut then ported. Piston has all machine marks still on it. Muffler has 2nd port added. Metal clamp on boot. Has a hda 175 carb i just cleaned and put kit in. Mesh air filter. Wrap handle bar. The bottom of handle has a extra hole drilled in it becsuse the guy i got it off of had it on a 346. Everything is oem except the metal intake clamp. There is a decomp button in it but if buyer wants it plugged i can. If you want a set of the dual felling spikes i can get a set and put them on. If a bar is needed i should have one i can add for a little extra $$. $475 plus the ride. Pay pal friends and family or add 3% for fees. Any questions just ask. Thanks
2874b760793a45ff15d86074315f2194.jpg
02f246793fd7f70ef599dfdd5a7bf9c4.jpg
fb36aa32997f9ecaade149407a004da7.jpg
6b1c6b6a07b8b3995b12065ad130c366.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No disappointment here folks, go forth with confidence that you are purchasing a machine that makes chips fly like confetti at a Patriots victory celebration. Plus you'll get to deal with a top notch guy.
Thanks Tim.. Hopefully like a EAGLES victory party.. n stuff

Its fun when your flying through wood then all of a sudden theres nothin left to cut or truck is full.

Huh. Unfortunately it doesn't usually work that way for me. Usually I have a blast running that little 350 for about 25 minutes and then when I shut it off I look around and all of the sudden there is a bunch of WORK that needs to be done. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I wonder if I just kept the saw on longer and cut everything into tiny little pieces maybe I'd get more throttle therapy and not have to do all that cleanup or loading. I'll have to give it a try. :)

Huh. Unfortunately it doesn't usually work that way for me. Usually I have a blast running that little 350 for about 25 minutes and then when I shut it off I look around and all of the sudden there is a bunch of WORK that needs to be done. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I wonder if I just kept the saw on longer and cut everything into tiny little pieces maybe I'd get more throttle therapy and not have to do all that cleanup or loading. I'll have to give it a try. :)
Dats what i do. No need for ax or splitter, just noodle everything to firewood size. Get to run saw longer.

Latest posts

Back