• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372 XP - good builder base- good piston and cylinder and carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hello all,

I have a good 372 XP power head that is missing some parts, but will be a great one to build.

No scoring on the piston, and it comes with the magnesium case and cylinder all assembled and dirty.

Also includes the carb and coil and clutch.

Needs everything else:

Tank
Handle
Recoil cover
Clutch cover
Top cover
Air filter/cover
Intake boot assembly
Fasteners
Throttle linkage

BPlust-Bryan Plust, has all the parts needed to complete this awesome saw.

I am asking $180 shipped to con. USA for this.

Hello all,

I have a good 372 XP power head that is missing some parts, but will be a great one to build.

No scoring on the piston, and it comes with the magnesium case and cylinder all assembled and dirty.

Also includes the carb and coil and clutch.

Needs everything else:

Tank
Handle
Recoil cover
Clutch cover
Top cover
Air filter/cover
Intake boot assembly
Fasteners
Throttle linkage

BPlust-Bryan Plust, has all the parts needed to complete this awesome saw.
Did he happen to say how much all those parts would cost?

Did he happen to say how much all those parts would cost?

Just found some mediocre pics on my phone that I took a while back when asking Bryan if he had all the stuff needed to make this a whole saw (not a hole saw!!!). Yes, I know it looks awesomely dirty and is not befitting of how my saws look usually. I so wanted to clean it off, I just didn't have time to even give it a quick bath in the parts cleaner..... such a shame.

As for Bryan, I don't want to speak for him, as he was going to cut me a deal as part of a bigger order.....

I would guess in the range of $275 or less.

Back