• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold "husqvarna" 372xp mish mosh ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattyo

Youtube Speciawist
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
$450 shipped PHO paypal FF lower 48 only.

I have a fresh build. AM cases and bearings, hyway seal kit. meteor piston- popup .040". JMS saw ported oem head which I trued up on the bridgeport. base gasket delete iirc, with 1184 iirc. 190psi comp cold. muffler has been opened. this saw is about half AM parts and half oem. oem crank. high top is oem but cover is not. I can include the am half wrap as is, or if you'd like I have an oem full wrap handle I can put on here. oem starter... 12b carb, kitted. the am tank has been modded with an echo vent. LOTS of work into this saw. oem coil with new wire. pops on prime. haven't run it, likely won't get to it soon. we are in the middle of a blizzard here in CT and its freakin cold. I won't be running this for a while. so the saw is untested but quite complete. If someone wants to mess with this they can. Price is firm. untested, and unwarranteed. saw will be as described. photos to follow.

if you want a bar I have a husky branded powermatch 20" brandy new I can include for an extra $50.

prices are firm and reasonable.

no... ran it yesterday. it runs... likely either needs a new coil or carb though. the carb is kitted, and the coil is oem, but it just doesn't have the zip that it did before. and it stalls midcut. I'm gonna check the compression this evening. If its still good I'll sell it as is, and someone else can mess with it. Or, if nobody wants it, I'll fix it and the price will be adjusted accordingly.

Latest posts

Back