• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frenchbastard

Echo fan and take soooo much heat because of it
Reaction score
Selling a Husqvarna 372xp. Starts up on second or third pull. Runs great. Bought it off a guy and I put a new spark plug boot, top cover, and air filter on it and now it's up for grabs. Made some cuts with it and at sea level tuning it rips!!! Message me for offers. Figured I'd post it here for you guys before it goes to eBay. It has some engravings and paint chips and used saw wear but runs great. Comes with 20" b&cIMG_20171120_160143.jpg IMG_20171120_160138.jpg IMG_20171120_160124.jpg IMG_20171120_161358.jpg IMG_20171120_160153.jpg

I like the way this auction works! Do you have any pics of the piston through the exhaust? Or compression test? I'll bid $150 shipped.
Why such a low ball? I thought I put up a really fair price. I didn't pull the muffler or test compression. It fires up easy, feels to have good compression, idles great and is a ripper of a saw. anyone who is interested can call me and I'll cold start it while your on the phone with me!!

Someone please jog my memory.
Exactly which end of the number is the $ symbol supposed to be on?
It's been a long time since I was ejected from school in 1974, but I'm thinking it's supposed to be on the left.
BTW, does this saw have an OEM cylinder?

Someone please jog my memory.
Exactly which end of the number is the $ symbol supposed to be on?
It's been a long time since I was ejected from school in 1974, but I'm thinking it's supposed to be on the left.
BTW, does this saw have an OEM cylinder?
You guys are tough!!!! Every thing other than the plastic top cover is oem.

Back