• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briguy26

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
20181123_130939.jpg 20181123_131002.jpg Selling this nice Husky 372XP All OEM, piston, rings, and jug in excellent condition. Comes with 28" bar and newer sharp chisel chain. Starts right up and runs great. I'll get some video of it when I get a little time. Asking $525 plus shipping. Listed locally as well. If interested in PHO I'm asking $475 and free shipping.20181123_130904.jpg

nice looking reasonably priced 372-i have purchased from him and would not hesitate to buy again!

While I haven't bought from him, messaging about this saw with him on offer up, I have no doubt that he knows his way around saws, and that it was very likely well cared for, I would have much more confidence buying from him than just any other random CL/OU seller.

Brian's price seems very reasonable from the pics, he is even within a reasonable drive, it is just the Budget/Priorities thing keeping me from pulling the trigger. I definitely have a 372 on my future saws list, it's just that a 395, would be a better fit first, that's Not to say that I don't keep going back to this one in my head;).

I have a Deliberately Hard to access savings acct with my credit union, that I will have to check on Monday to see, what is available, I haven't looked at it since July, and it might be able to shed a few bucks, but there has been a clean 395, that I have been eyeing as well, been listed a long time, Still available? willing to negotiate on Price?, we'll see, I may be driving to Salem next weekend or soon yet.

Doug :cheers:

Back