• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy husqvarna 390xp/385xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redoakman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
looking to buy a ported or stock 390/385 just shoot me a pm .

would also consider a builder if anyone has one of those thanks brandon

What are the true differences between the two?

They that much different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

385 had a smaller bore but there port timming was way
better then the 390 other then that nothing

Im new to modding saws. So pardon my ignorance. So if they were both ported the 385 would be much better?

Thank you sir.

Confirms that a ported 390 is still in my future[emoji23][emoji23]

I’ve got one. $600 for PHO plus shipping or $700 for new 36in Tsumura and chain.

Meteor 390 top end, new crank, new OEM bearings and seals.

c1f44eaf018218542724eb0add42ac23.jpg
03c48386c3c6ec566ffd9437454a8149.jpg
ec3a81376e0301fa38959da56fa590da.jpg

I have a 390xp model tag saw with a 385xp top end on it -oem nuts to butts . I’d be willing to get rid of for 575 with a 24 inch frostbite bar , brand new chain. Along with it will come a stock muffler and the duel port that the saw is currently tuned to. I can get you pics Friday night if interested(price does not include shipping) saw had new seals installed when top end was swapped out and saw passed pressure vac tests w flying colors afterwards . Saw has west coast spike set installed currently.

I have a 390xp model tag saw with a 385xp top end on it -oem nuts to butts . I’d be willing to get rid of for 575 with a 24 inch frostbite bar , brand new chain. Along with it will come a stock muffler and the duel port that the saw is currently tuned to. I can get you pics Friday night if interested(price does not include shipping) saw had new seals installed when top end was swapped out and saw passed pressure vac tests w flying colors afterwards . Saw has west coast spike set installed currently.
pm some pic when u get some thanks

Both my 385xp 32” bar and 575xtorq 28” bar are Animals in there own class. The 575 is a tad slower over the 385. We were cutting up trunks about 5’ in diameter. The 385 really put on a show of power.

I sent you a pm about an Awol ported 390 I bought from Blackbruin but never used.

Back