• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 394xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas1

sodium pentothal
Reaction score
floating down the river of tears that gushes forth
394xp, runs, cuts and oils like it should. Compression was 155psi on my gauge. Work saw not a shelf queen. It needs a spark plug boot and a muffler bracket, if I get time I will change them out.

PHO $450 plus shipping or any fees.

4e503803d24fa2061b08e79c6a717672_zps3fd99cf5.jpg

abb624f8841f7c56e8f7fe8c3f7a57f2_zps486b6141.jpg

Last edited:
Pho?

Is this PHO only or is that MASSIVE bar included? That definitely puts it in another category. That bar alone is worth well over $100.

Is this PHO only or is that MASSIVE bar included? That definitely puts it in another category. That bar alone is worth well over $100.

394xp, runs, cuts and oils like it should. Compression was 155psi on my gauge. Work saw not a shelf queen. It needs a spark plug boot and a muffler bracket, if I get time I will change them out.

PHO $450 plus shipping or any fees.

The bar is a 42", I think a new one is about $120+ shipping, its the Cannons that are really pricey. This one is in pretty good shape, but I bet shipping would be a killer on it. If somebody really wanted it I would part with it, but I'd rather not deal with the guys who will send Pm's telling me they'll give me $50 shipped for it. :D

The bar is a 42", I think a new one is about $120+ shipping, its the Cannons that are really pricey. This one is in pretty good shape, but I bet shipping would be a killer on it. If somebody really wanted it I would part with it, but I'd rather not deal with the guys who will send Pm's telling me they'll give me $50 shipped for it. :D

I shipped a 36" bar last week to the Midwest from here in CT For less than $12 FedEx ground. I thought it would've been at least $30 but I was pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back