• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Husqvarna 395xp for almost any pro level Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two ms361's that are 100% disassembled. They are in decent shape. One was a runner when taken apart, the other was not but just needed a few minor things. Both have the extra chain brake Bilt into the operated presense lever. All oem parts included to put them back together.

Great saws but I don't have time
For a project

Dang, I logged on to see all these email notifications just to read a bunch of hijack.

I can't use any crazy smileys from my phone apparently, but if I could.........I'd find a good one :)

Ms650 float your boat? Has new top end and carb. Dual port muffler with the stock opening enlarged, baffle is still there but partially cut away. Only ran on motomix. Ugly cosmetically but runs good.

I think you should trade him that 064 when you get it back:buttkick:
Hahaha. I think you've went and lost you're mind!!! I know a guy with an 088 that's about to get a new oil pump...maybe he should trade that!!!

Never! Dont listen Ted!
:rock: Should be here tomorrow. I'm taking a 28" bar into work so I can make a few cuts after we close!!!! Now...back to this gentlemans trade. Our shop worked on/fixed a tree services 394 last week...I ran it after it was done and it was a very impressive saw. I believe it would absolutely walk a 660. If these 395's are anything like that then Im kinda interested in owning one.

Latest posts

Back