• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Husqvarna 395xp for almost any pro level Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is no beauty queen but has been a good saw for me. I have used it quite a bit . I swapped the jug over and ran it before I ported it. The guys here had a build off on the 066 and then is when I went back in for a little more. I also changed all of the anti vibe hard ware and the wear item that were needing addressed. I do tree work some every week and when we need to block a bigger tree this saw is used for that.

She is no beauty queen but has been a good saw for me. I have used it quite a bit . I swapped the jug over and ran it before I ported it. The guys here had a build off on the 066 and then is when I went back in for a little more. I also changed all of the anti vibe hard ware and the wear item that were needing addressed. I do tree work some every week and when we need to block a bigger tree this saw is used for that.

Interesting, but I don't feel its an even trade.

Not to burst your bubble but Huskys don't hold their value like the Stihls do. I paid $500 for my 395 with a bar and it's in awesome shape. I could see your saw selling fairly easy at $700 though.

image.jpg

I turned down 550 cash for the 064 with 24" B/C. I have never wanted to get rid of that saw until I seen the 'trade' ad. Me thinking that the 395 had been a pain for the OP, and my 64 being my only stihl { besides my HT131 }, thinking that it could been a good trade. I already own a 394 with a 36" bar. So my stihl and its 28" or 24" for blocking make the perfect two saws for the big wood I deal with.

I turned down 550 cash for the 064 with 24" B/C. I have never wanted to get rid of that saw until I seen the 'trade' ad. Me thinking that the 395 had been a pain for the OP, and my 64 being my only stihl { besides my HT131 }, thinking that it could been a good trade. I already own a 394 with a 36" bar. So my stihl and its 28" or 24" for blocking make the perfect two saws for the big wood I deal with.

I am still thinking about it. I really want a decomp, I bought an ms260 pro for the decomp for all the limbing to prep for chipper. I pull a rope a lot of times a day. Basically every saw I bring out has one, 260 pro 036 pro ms440, the jonsered in poulan colors, the husky obviously. My stihls that don't have one sit in the truck for back up

I am still thinking about it. I really want a decomp, I bought an ms260 pro for the decomp for all the limbing to prep for chipper. I pull a rope a lot of times a day. Basically every saw I bring out has one, 260 pro 036 pro ms440, the jonsered in poulan colors, the husky obviously. My stihls that don't have one sit in the truck for back up
I don't use my decomp on my 066 or Masterminded 660; or any of my other saws for that matter.
I will when I get older,( I've been told that a bunch)....

This saw may go up for sale now PHO, any interest? Running good now with new flywheel.

This saw is up for sale on another thread, I changed title to trade for almost any pro level Stihl. 036/360 044/440 046/460 066/660 088/880. Any trades?

I have two ms361's that are 100% disassembled. They are in decent shape. One was a runner when taken apart, the other was not but just needed a few minor things. Both have the extra chain brake Bilt into the operated presense lever. All oem parts included to put them back together.

Latest posts

Back