• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold HUSQVARNA 50 PRICE REDUCED!!!AGAIN!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like title states. cosmetically speaking plastics r faded. Besides that it runs well. I replaced the seals and fuel line with hyway parts, carb got an OEM kit, OEM impulse nipple, ngk plug, OEM brake band. The AF was brand new when i got the saw, i see no numbers on it, well just consider it AM. Top cover was gray and ugly so i dyed it black. Saw oils great and runs the same. Will come with good 16” bar and about brand new LPX .325 chain. Saw also got a MM, TA, and BGD. I have about 4-5 tanks through it since i did the mods. Make a really nice firewood or truck saw. Lets say $150 plus shipping FnF or add 3%.
Bunch of pics and a video to follow.7215E6AD-AD67-4299-B4C2-DC302AD75A9B.jpeg2EFA6FAF-860A-43B4-AEE6-6D7824F749AC.jpeg4FEC9A64-8107-4E8C-9E0C-4321C70D24C6.jpeg7D130CCC-E9D4-48D0-BD66-4F807B1A19F9.jpeg78755EF1-0B1C-4819-A09F-E8F3EE2C2E6E.jpeg

I noticed in one pic that the upper bolt for the felling spike was missing. Is the hole stripped or just missing bolt?
I believe what u saw was when i had the muffler off for pics of piston. The bolt was out then. But no, it’s totally complete and no stripped holes.

All that seems a little suspicious...... we'll being keeping an eye on you.
View attachment 860918
Hahahaha!!! Hey Jeff! Im on the “nice” list! U got a nice lil trinket collection going there!;) I ran out of finger puppets! Time to raid the kids playroom for more surprises...............:lol:

LOL! No prob, i like when peeps keep me on my toes! :p
I was trying to get a guy to buy it because he likes my old 50, but he's an older guy on a very tight fixed budget and says he don't have that much to spare. Sorry.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I was trying to get a guy to buy it because he likes my old 50, but he's an older guy on a very tight fixed budget and says he don't have that much to spare. Sorry.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Hey i appreciate that, seriously. Y dont u PM me and well see if we can help ur old buddy out. Maybe throw some parts in the mix. Im easy to deal with;)

Latest posts

Back