• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 55 18" bar and chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe go ahead and send me the saw back. Like the 5th day you had PayPal freeze it anyway even though I let you know what was going on. I cannot believe that you think I left a picture out because of aa insignifican piece on the handle. that is something that you may do but not me the pictures didn't show it because it's not a big deal. I apologise but I expect a apology from you for all the nonsense your trying to spread around. You're just being a overimaginate busybody. You sir have shown your true colors to me and this forum. God help anyone that deals with you and life happens. I gave you a deal on the saw and you didn't even pay the full $185 and I wasn't complaining or about having to drive around to find a place to ship the saw cheaper than $65. Since you have had the money held through payPal I expect you to send me the saw back and I'll be happy to actually get what the saw is worth and not have someone spreading false aligations

Joe first of all it only took me 9 days from the day you paid me till I shipped it and up until the 12th we were discussing if I was to send a 20" bar along with it. I'm not going to deny that I had to go help my mother and I had a few days in the hospital for my back I thought it was a slipped disc but it was a little worse I'm apologize it's not your problem but life happened.
Second I understand the whole not wanting to send friends and family but the deal was for $185 and since I broke down and paid for the shipping and had to drive to several different places to not have to pay almost$70.
Third nothing was stripped out on that saw if something is it's your doing. The statement of you saying " thats why he didn't show a picture of that side" is laughable. You may think that way but I do not. The cylinder is in excellent condition and if you see anything on the piston it's a streak not a gouge.
Last I was checking to see if you were ok with what you bought because the call you made to PayPal had froze the money for the saw, so I was gonna let you know about a like new tank for a 55 that would fix the small plate that you have made such a big deal of. I also have another piston but I don't want any reason to deal with or hear from you so return the saw your money is still in the PayPal account. If you would have been a straight up man like I thought you were and said something or called me on my cell I would have sent you the parts or gave you a full refund. I really hope that everyone on this forum doesn't judge me by this if you guys want me not on here Ill leave (don't care what Joe thinks should've not been such buthead and I would have went above and beyond to make whatever he imagined or didn't to make the sell right and stand by my product.

Excuse me but I did pay $185 for the saw, I will screen shot it and post when I get home tonight to prove you lied there.

As for the rest you stated the saw had a good piston and cylinder, i have the pictures showing different and a compression gauge showing it also. The saw will ship when I get a refund I cannot trust that you will give my money back before then.

You are the one who has shown their color's. You where the one who gave the ship dates, had you not missed those and gone silent I would have understood. You have my phone number as well and could have called or texted but didn't.

As I said or or included in one of the messages I sent you all that I got was 179 and some change because you sent it as buying something and not friends and family which I understand but the buyer is responsible for paying the extra. I didn't care at first until you started bashing me and my name for no good reason. If you had a problem you come to me, if something isn't the way it's supposed to be you come to me you don't go on a open forum and sit there and put me down and say that I'm conniving and pretty pretty much scam artist. Now I know that those were not your words but they might as well have been I was actually get trying to get ahold of you to let you know that I had a new tank and a different piston that I thought I had actually installed on that one but It was another one that I put on there and I did not hide the fact that that little plate was missing for you to put up such a fuss over something so insignificant and the ruined what could have been a good relationship over that is frankly quietquite unbelievable. so since you are so unhappy send me my saw back and you already have PayPal holding your money so you'll get a full refund. I don't thank that was at all gentleman way or professional I stand behind my work and what I sell. Thanks for just one siding the story for everybody that read my thread. But let me know when you got a tracking number

Will try and be civil about this. Remember I'm not the one name calling on here.

Brandon, your listing never said anything about PP FF if it had been listed that way then I would have offered you the same as I do others when they say PP FF. You made the listing and set the price not me, had it been anyone else buying they would have sent it exactly the same way I did, you said PP not PP FF.

Also I admitted my mistake by NOT asking for a photo of the other side of the saw but when I list items I always tell people the condition of anything wrong/missing with the item. This isn't the main concern, the handle/tank is one thing that can be replaced easily and fairly cheap, The piston/ring/low compression is the main thing. Why didn't I contact you directly? simple when I have tried to in the past I got no response from you so I took the only course I felt I was left with which was Paypal.

As far as trying to get a hold of me I have no missed calls, no missed text and all of my PM's have been read.

As far as sending the saw back this part is all on you, YOU have to contact Paypal over the dispute and tell them you will accept the return of the saw and give a refund. I have no control over it at this point, either it gets worked out between us or they make the final decision at this point. IF/WHEN you contact them and tell them you will accept a return and give a refund then they hold the money until I provide a tracking number, this way you have security that you are getting your item back and I have security that I will get my money back, this is the way paypal works. Also in the end this way you lose the price of shipping to me, I will lose because now I have to pay return shipping. So basically we have thrown away $38 each over this.

One thing I will agree on here, this never had to go this way. I have purchased quite a few items over the years on here and never had an issue until now. As far as the tank goes until you said it on here I knew nothing about this through any PM's/posts/texts or calls.

Look on your pm's Joe I sent you a message before my attention was called to the thread and I am sorry for the way I spoke but I'm pretty sure that if you found out you were being publicaly thrashed about things that you do not know to be true, or when you had just offered a part to fix what you did know about but just forget to mention it.
After us talking about the different size bars and telling you about the situation with my mother I only received one more message and didn't know a thing past that. I didn't lie or mislead I know the saw cranks within 3 pulls it's in good condition. Since the saw started so easily a cut so well I thought that the compression was good. Plus I broke my guage a couple weeks ago and with my back & drs things have been a bit more difficult. I'm sorry if I offended you I just don't take being referred to a a liar or a cheat and I lost it. I will get ahold of PayPal and arrange things but I will make sure that you get the full $185 and as you said I'll just loose on the shipping. If there is anything I can do let me know.
I'm not sure if it will do any good even trying to sell on arborsite anymore I at least don't see anyone trusting buying from me after all that was implied assumed,and sure felt like being put down. Again please let me know if you need anything. I picked up a bunch of stihls and huskies and have many plastics for both

I reread all of my pm's twice, There is no mention of any parts. You may have been dealing with someone else and thought you had sent the PM to me?

The only time parts where mentioned in the PM's (besides the bars) you mentioned you had a 55 Rancher and I said he was looking for closed port 55s you then said well if he ever needed one you thought you had a couple of closed port cylinders.

Contact Paypal and let them know you will accept the saw back for a full refund.

Back