• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 55 closed port $200 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only guy I've talked to about race chain and cranks today is Mr. Young. Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides, everything I know (which isn't much) about what makes these saws run well.......I learned from you Mr futter. That is the troof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I get time today I will get the muffler bracket on and take some pics of the lowers and delete the base gasket while I'm at it. This weekend I'll get some run time on this saw and get some video. It can't hurt. Buck futter is an alternate screen name of a friend of mine on the forum, he was just having a little fun. He texted that night. I won't out him. I'll just say he is super knowledgeable on saws in general and most of you that have been on the forum a while are familiar with him.

A few more photos and video of the 55 from this weekend. Muffler bracket is back on @buck futter
IMG_2782.JPGAs is the AV cover/tank vent coverIMG_2775.JPG here is what is meant by opening up the lowers to the case. IMG_2769.JPG Squish band has been cut. It's been over a year since I cut it but I'm pretty sure I took out .020IMG_2770.JPG band is roughly 3/8" per side. Gasket has been deleted.IMG_2772.JPG

If I get time today I will get the muffler bracket on and take some pics of the lowers and delete the base gasket while I'm at it. This weekend I'll get some run time on this saw and get some video. It can't hurt. Buck futter is an alternate screen name of a friend of mine on the forum, he was just having a little fun. He texted that night. I won't out him. I'll just say he is super knowledgeable on saws in general and most of you that have been on the forum a while are familiar with him.

could that potentially be the idiot with a saw? lol

Back