• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 55 Rancher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawjunky23

Just here for the free beer!
Reaction score
I have a 55 Rancher I have been trying to sell. I spent the summer building a new house. I used the saw in July and it ran good. I put it on the shelf and went to take it down the other day to list it again, it will not start. It starts with fuel in the carb but not on its own. I assume a fuel issue is the culprit. The saw has OEM Mahle top end and is in very nice shape for its age. It had a 16" bar and chain on it with very minimal use. I am asking $125 plus the ride. Thanks! I will try an post pictures in the next few days.

Great seller here guys. Bought a saw from him earlier this year and he did everything he said he would, very smooth transaction just like it should be :clap:.
Is this the real nice looking one you had :).

Hmm, most with decomp had them, but there is also a ++++++ cast into the side of the cylinder on the chain brake side. It should be visible without disassembly.
Generally more desireable. If you have compression numbers could also help make your saw even more appealing

I'll tell you all, at that price for that saw it's a great deal if your into these saws.
That's a good looking saw. Just get a PM sent. Once the pictures are up it will be gone in a flash, promise.

Hi Clint:hi:. Hi Bob, very close in condition to the 359 ;), hi @Spring1898 welcome to AS :).

Latest posts

Back