• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 550xp (2014, flippy cap) $490 Shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
I have a brand new 2014 550xp with flippy caps and 18" bar and chain.

$500 (paypal gift) shipped to the continental US.

I can get some pics tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance to visit the shop.

Offers and trades considered

Thanks

I really don't need any Tsumura bars at the moment, thanks for the offer.

I couldn't believe that my local dealer is charging 649$ for a 550xp with a 16" or 18" laminated husky bar, and selling the 562xp for 729$ with a pro tip husky bar 20" or 24"

I couldn't believe that my local dealer is charging 649$ for a 550xp with a 16" or 18" laminated husky bar, and selling the 562xp for 729$ with a pro tip husky bar 20" or 24"
Nothing odd there, that's full retail +/-. 562xp here is listed at $749, but the 550xp is less than $600.

I have a brand new 2014 550xp with flippy caps and 18" bar and chain.

$500 (paypal gift) shipped to the continental US.

I can get some pics tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance to visit the shop.

Offers and trades considered

Thanks
Would you happen to know if those flippy fuel and oil caps would fit the older saws such as a 346 XP ?

for some reason I believe one fuel or oil fits but not the other. I would have to double check.

It would be nice if it were the oil cap, those seem hard to get off, with the older saws. If someone made a big knob oil cap for these older saws They would sell alot of them. I'd buy at least a dozen myself.......

Back