Husqvarna 562xp carb removal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmangan

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’m about to remove the carb on my 562xp for cleaning, but before I got started just wanted ask how.

It looks like I have to take half the saw apart, so I’m guessing there’s an easier way that i don’t see?

Thanks for the help.

Thanks guys, I wasnt seeing the two hex screws on the intake horn.

I got the carb off, went through it, carb cleaner, fine wire in orifices, compressed air, got it back together and the saw still wont start.

It has spark, but no gas to the spark plug.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

Thanks again.

Thanks guys, I wasnt seeing the two hex screws on the intake horn.

I got the carb off, went through it, carb cleaner, fine wire in orifices, compressed air, got it back together and the saw still wont start.

It has spark, but no gas to the spark plug.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this?

Thanks again.
Did it run before you removed carb? Primer bulb pushing fuel into carb? Did carb snap into place and lock on tab? Choke rod in right position? Pinched lines? Those saws have a fuel solenoid, have a dealer hook it up and you should be able to hear it clicking.

the bulb is filling as it should, when the carb was off, and the bulb was pushed gas was going through.

It did run before i put it away for winter, too be honest, it did sit with gas in it, i didnt realise that i wouldnt be using it again, and then just forgot about it, oops.

everything seemed to go back as it should when putting the carb back together on the saw.

last year the saw ran great!

Not, trying to be a smart azz. Is carb electrical connect tight? Doubt leaving it over the winter is your problem. If you purchased saw from local dealer, he should be willing to connect it and run diagnostics on it. All else fails, send it to me and I will. Plug your ears, 562's are nice saws, haters will be along shortly.

Ill double check the electrics and get back to you, the saw was running great last year when i put it away, I actually bought it off a guy on this forum.

Back