Husqvarna 562xp question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moronmountain

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
So I am getting really close to pulling the trigger on one of these saws, and I actually went to check them out at a local dealer on my lunch break. The thing I found wierd is that all the pics of the saw I've seen are orange and white. The saw at this dealer was all orange. Is it an older model? Is there a difference between the two color variations? Is one preferred over the other, etc?

So I am getting really close to pulling the trigger on one of these saws, and I actually went to check them out at a local dealer on my lunch break. The thing I found wierd is that all the pics of the saw I've seen are orange and white. The saw at this dealer was all orange. Is it an older model? Is there a difference between the two color variations? Is one preferred over the other, etc?

The 555 is all orange and the 562xp is more like orange and silver.

Edit to say: if you found an all orange 562xp it's a new one on me.

Just to make SawTroll throw up a little, my 562 has a little bit of blue thrown into the mix.:msp_thumbup:

20120310_073851.jpg

Last edited:

What did it say on the starter cover, and on the number tag?

Did the dealer actually say it was a 562xp?

The crankcase and the clutch cover should be "silver" on a 562xp - not white, and not orange.

What did it say on the starter cover, and on the number tag?

Did the dealer actually say it was a 562xp?

The crankcase and the clutch cover should be "silver" on a 562xp - not white, and not orange.

I guess that is what I was thinking. The saw I looked at was a 562xp, and the crankcase was orange. Now I'm starting to second guess myself. I will go look again and take a pic.

Latest posts

Back