• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold HUSQVARNA 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyoJD

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Husqvarna 562XP: 2019 mfr., 100% OEM, very clean, winter air filter, nice cylinder/piston, powerhead only. Saw will start and then dies. Bought as a project that I don't have time/ability to complete, and due to lack of a Husky dealer w/diagnostic in my area, I need to stick to non auto-tune saws. $300 obo + shipping from 82414, PayPal or Venmo.PXL_20240409_182256341.jpgPXL_20240409_182308949.jpgPXL_20240409_182319534.jpgPXL_20240409_182327922.jpgPXL_20240409_182430037.jpgPXL_20240409_182502072.jpgPXL_20240409_183747389.jpgPXL_20240409_183816019.jpgPXL_20240409_183851237.jpgPXL_20240409_184429735.jpg

Paypal F&F is a big ass red flag since you can't get your money back when you get scammed, as the seller you should raise the price enough to cover the extra fees associated with G&S...

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW WITH PayPal F&F!
Appreciate your feedback, didn't consider it a scam red flag but can see the point.

Husqvarna 562XP: 2019 mfr., 100% OEM, very clean, winter air filter, nice cylinder/piston, powerhead only. Saw will start and then dies. Bought as a project that I don't have time/ability to complete, and due to lack of a Husky dealer w/diagnostic in my area, I need to stick to non auto-tune saws. $300 obo + shipping from 82414, PayPal or Venmo.

Is it starting and dying on a prime or is it starting without a prime thus pulling fuel from the tank?

I see no issue with requesting f&f i do it with every saw I sell and have yet to screw anyone and I have sold hundreds of saws and or parts between all the online forums.
As a buyer I look for how long they have been a member and if they have sold anything successfully or have members to vouch for them.

Nice project, should clean up nice. A good price for someone wanting to get into a newer autotune if you have the knowhow to fix it.

Nice project, should clean up nice. A good price for someone wanting to get into a newer autotune if you have the knowhow to fix it.
It likely has a bunch of hours these silver painted cases hide. This is probably why they changed the paint colors.

It likely just needs seals or carb rebuild and a top end kit.

Basic fuel check.. filter, lines, checked carb w/o fully disassembling it. Checked for spark
As noted by others although no scoring present the piston does show some wear. Have you ran a compression test with a quality compression tester? It would be interesting to know what it is reading

I'm tempted just to learn the architecture inside for port work. Might be a cutter done up for a beaming tool or edger.
They are sweet saws to play with, however, too expensive to fix if they need any major work. Last one I repaired I had over half the cost of a new saw just in parts. 2016 model, bearings came apart in. Trashed the bottom and top ends.

They are sweet saws to play with, however, too expensive to fix if they need any major work. Last one I repaired I had over half the cost of a new saw just in parts. 2016 model, bearings came apart in. Trashed the bottom and top ends.
I've got one on my bench just like that. Just hanging onto it incase I find a saw with a burnt top end, or some reasonably priced parts. (Husqvarna bearings are $$$ these days.)

I've got one on my bench just like that. Just hanging onto it incase I find a saw with a burnt top end, or some reasonably priced parts. (Husqvarna bearings are $$$ these days.)
yep, it's a shame they want so much for their parts. I really like the 562xp, and I'd take another but just can't make any money off selling them.

yep, it's a shame they want so much for their parts. I really like the 562xp, and I'd take another but just can't make any money off selling them.
Kind of like my 576 project. Got a crank off of a forum member that was in good condition but just for new seals + bearings its going to be $120usd and needing a new piston+various parts puts the project at around $500usd total which is more than I paid for a good running 572xp. lol my Stihl seals for the 044 project were only $22...

Back