Husqvarna 570

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mopar022

Reaction score
Hello forum, I've been looking at a Husqvarna 570 for sale in my area for 450$ Its two years old and was used 3 times overall and is in mint condition. Is this a good saw? And is this a fair price.

The 570 is a bit overweight for its power. The 570 does hold up well and is best suited for firewood bucking. The price is in the ok range being saws are more expensive in Canada vs. the US.

Got any pics? $450 CDN isn't bad at all for a slightly used saw. I bought my 445 for $420. Seems like a great deal!

i thought the 575 replaced the 570 long ago and then the 576 replaced the 575 long ago?, how is it 2 years old? or is the 570 still in production? NOS? i really like my 576. was unsure about it in the beginning but i think i'm convinced it's better then a 372 at this point. mines gotta have 4-500 tanks on it now. most of which is fuel i have no idea on octane, what oil was mixed with or at what ratio! the 570 feels like the same thing besides the AT.

Picked up the saw today, got it for $425 cash, runs like a champ and is in mint condition :) thanks for your posts everyone

Back